Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

I want to share this song from Island of Life. I should note that this is posted on a day when there is absolutely no sign of any chlorophyll. This song was written and played by Steve Koritta. Steve put together the video. Steve is a talented musician, performer, and songwriter.

Chlorophyll


I live on a cul-de-sac
I've got a cactus on the windowsill
Neighbor lady is crazy with chlorophyll

I take a bumpy ride to the countryside
For the weekend just for a thrill
Take in the greenery of the scenery
And every leaf I see has chlorophyll

As the rain fell and the storm passed
As we carried on about our business
Every plant cell in the wet grass
Was in the process of photosynthesis

Every dandelion and every white pine
The ancient redwoods upon the hill
They get their energy from the sunshine
And a substance called chlorophyll



No comments:

Post a Comment